1.0 Beta is out!
We worked really hard to bring this new 1.0 Beta build. There’s mostly bugfixes in 95.39, but still there is some notable stuff:
- Server web resource mappings are now supported, see Settings|Deployment|Your_Server_Name|Web Resources
- PHP “Surround with” got all the requested variants
- PHP formatter got pack of nice improvements
- PHP type inference and PHPDOC support receifed a performance boost and a pack of bugfixes
- All stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
P.S. Development continues and EAP program will be back next week.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Free and Discounted Licenses for PhpStorm: Who Is Eligible?
Explore PhpStorm's free and discounted licenses, tailored to meet PHP developers’ needs.
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm.
What’s Next in PhpStorm: The 2023.1 Public Roadmap
In the first release of 2023, we aim to improve performance and bring faster indexing, add 3v4l integration, improve support for generics, as well as PHPStan and Psalm tags, add support for multi-composer and multi-vendor projects, and more. Before the release of 2022.3, we published our first-ev…