PhpStorm/WebStorm EAP build 95.17
We are getting really close to Beta and feature freeze so we trying to stuff just as much new as possible in each EAP. The most notable in this one are:
- PHP Debugger got simpler configuration UI. We acknowledge that both XDebug and server path mappings setup is a major pain points for our users and constantly working on improvements in this area. Expect further including automatic validation of php.ini and server path mappings
- Remote host support got several usability improvements, better exposure of its features, and important bugfixes
- PHP include_path is now supported. Import your php.ini right from Settings|PHP and edit it as appropriate
- PHP include analysis will now supports all sorts of dynamic expressions. It will also report if expression was too complex to analyse. This is really fresh and fragile and we need all possible feedback from you
- PHP Completion was significantly reworked and should have much better performance. There also some changes in its behavior – please give us feedback about its overall new feel
- PHP editor received several code assists: improved Override method, Generate getters and setters, QuickFix for “Interface not implemented”
- Code folding now honors default settings and is saved properly, added ability to fold HEREDOC and NOWDOC
- Settings search is now reliable. In all previous EAP packages its index was broken. This was a nasty bug since many users were unable to find required options. Also remember about Action search – just invoke Search|Find Action from main menu
- Full list is available in issue tracker
- All stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
- Zen Coding shortcut is changed temporarily to Ctrl+Shift+Enter (Complete Statement action)
Download Web IDE EAP build 95.17 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team