PhpStorm/WebStorm EAP build 95.129
In the meantime new EAP with significant amount of fixes and some facelifting and of course several neat features:
- Web resource folders is now quickly configured via Settings|Directories – note the “Resource Root” marker button. Just mark your JS/CSS/other folders to get proper completion and code analysis
- Introduce variable for PHP significantly improved – added better name suggestions and other usability improvements
- Deployment plugin improved both SFTP and FTP performance and stability. Also we’ve created “Deployment” quicklist – with no hotkey in this build, so got to Settings|Keyboard|Quicklists section and assign one (though we plan add a default one really soon)
- External documentation support was enabled for PHP (View|External documentation, Shift-F1)
- Complete changelist
- All the stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
- Deployment plugin will have problems with deleted files on local & mounted servers. Go to download page below and get build 95.136.
Download Web IDE EAP build 95.136 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.