PhpStorm/WebStorm RC build 95.150
The Release is imminent, so please do not hesitate to send Blame on exceptions and file bug reports to tracker!
In the mean time this build brings you a lot of fixes and a even feature or two:
- improved type inference for foreach loops
- global variable references search
- include resolution & validation
- inheritance-aware rename for class methods
- @method declared members 1-st level support with Parameter Info, Type-check inspection etc
- Introduce variable support for extracting parts from string literals
- All the stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
Download PhpStorm/WebStorm RC build 95.150 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Free and Discounted Licenses for PhpStorm: Who Is Eligible?
Explore PhpStorm's free and discounted licenses, tailored to meet PHP developers’ needs.
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm.
What’s Next in PhpStorm: The 2023.1 Public Roadmap
In the first release of 2023, we aim to improve performance and bring faster indexing, add 3v4l integration, improve support for generics, as well as PHPStan and Psalm tags, add support for multi-composer and multi-vendor projects, and more. Before the release of 2022.3, we published our first-ev…