PhpStorm/WebStorm RC build 95.150
The Release is imminent, so please do not hesitate to send Blame on exceptions and file bug reports to tracker!
In the mean time this build brings you a lot of fixes and a even feature or two:
- improved type inference for foreach loops
- global variable references search
- include resolution & validation
- inheritance-aware rename for class methods
- @method declared members 1-st level support with Parameter Info, Type-check inspection etc
- Introduce variable support for extracting parts from string literals
- All the stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
Download PhpStorm/WebStorm RC build 95.150 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – September 2023
Welcome to the September edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.
PHP Annotated – July 2023
Welcome to the July edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…