PhpStorm/WebStorm EAP build 95.117
Pack of fixes in all areas in this build along with couple of new features:
- PHP completion got new popup layout: added function signatures. Note that you can also open Quick Documentation popup (Ctrl-Q) right from this list. Feedback is appreciated
- PHP code inspection now checks for implemented methods signature compatibility
and dynamic function call variable type
Most notable fixes
- Introduce variable for PHP significantly improved – formatting problems fixed, results of invoking on selection is much more intuitive. Expect better name suggestions and other usability improvements
- Deployment plugin improved FTP performance and stability
- Database Console is now working
- Complete changelist
- All the stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker. And we’re already working on the fixes to appear in the next public build
Download Web IDE EAP build 95.117 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.