PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 Early Access Program started
We’re happy to announce first public builds of PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0
While our roadmap is pretty extensive, in first EAP build you’ll get:
- PHP refactorings: Smart introduce field / constant, inline variable
- PHP inspections: Control flow / Unreachable statement & Wrong catch clauses order, Probable bug / Wrong string concatenation operator, Type compatibility / Invalid foreach() argument type
- PHP structure view window was reworked and now offers various sorting and filtering options
- Streamlined UI of IntellJ platform version X. You’ll notice compact scrollbars with overlayed inspector info, more native UI on Mac OS X. Windows and Linux users still may want to go to Settings | Look and Feel and selectWindows/GTK+
- Git support with built-in history views, cherrypicking and easy branch switching
- Injected language fragments editor. Note that is will not work with PHP concatenated string expressions yet
- RELAX NG support with code inspection
- Lots of bugfixes and improvements in all subsystems, check project issue tracker for complete changelog.
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes during next months.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 96.1009 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
P.S. You’ve only several days left before 50% discount special offer will end.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…