PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 103.8
PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 103.8 is available. Transition to odd branch number signifies that the project has entered its final stage – basically we’ll stop throwing in new and experimental stuff and will focus on bugfixing, usability and performance.
Anyway, albeit important bugfixes in all areas, the notable changes are:
- PHP Undefined variable got a new engine with compete data flow analysis. After some obvious bugs on our side were fixed you should get much better results than with old engine – about 2x less false positives (stats gathered by analyzing several popular OS projects)
- PHP debugger got options to sort variables in view and skip selected files (Check out Settings | PHP | Debug | Skipped paths for configuring latter)
- Cross-Browser bookmarklets for both Zend Debugger and xDebug are available. Get them from jetbrains.com/phpstorm/marklets – and do not hesitate with feedback and check back for updates
- Deployment finally got “Warn when uploading over newer file [No / Compare timestamp & size / Compare content]” option, see Settings | Deployment | Options
- Inspection profiles management is enabled, including sharing and exporting inspection profiles. See Settings | Inspection profiles
- Editor gutter menu is now fully customizable under Settings | Menus and Toolbars | Editor gutter menu
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 103.8 for your platform from project EAP page. No patch-update is available for this build.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…