PhpStorm 2.0 – Take PHP by Storm!
Hello from JetBrains!
We’re happy to finally announce a long anticipated PhpStorm 2.0 — the intelligent PHP IDE!
It took time to appear but we are very happy with the result and want to heartily thank all the early adopters for their invaluable feedback.
This new release focuses on adding support for the latest standards: PHP 5.3 namespaces and closures, ECMAScript 5 and makes debugging a lot easier with a zero-configuration debugger. It also extends our code analysis capabilities to provide more inspections and quick-fixes for your code, adds command line tool support for Zend_Tool and Symfony.
The key changes include:
- Complete PHP 5.3 support including namespaces and closures
- Zend Debugger support & zero-configuration debugging in all browsers
- Command line tool support including completion for Zend_Tool and Symfony
- Full-fledged editors for SQL queries with editable query results
- ECMAScript 5 “use strict” support
- Support for Leaner CSS (LESS) and SASS/SCSS extensions for CSS added
- Relax NG for XML
- Added Mercurial support
- Integration with issue trackers is extended with GitHub, PivotalTracker and RedMine
- Reworked UI for all supported platforms: Windows, Mac OS and Linux
Develop with pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – September 2023
Welcome to the September edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.
PHP Annotated – July 2023
Welcome to the July edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…