PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0 Early Access Program started
We’re happy to announce first public builds of long awaited PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0!
There’s a lots and lots of stuff inside, totaling to several hundreds of votes, but here is the list visible changes to focus on:
- Intellij Platform 11 more streamlined UI on modern OSes, including Lion fullscreen mode and lots of performance and usability improvements
- PHP Project Configuration has PHP interpreters management
- PHP Language support augmented with advanced type inference, new PHPDoc metadata, a set of Live Templates, new Intentions, and Surround With expressions
- PHP Editor and Formatter initial implementation of class auto-import, alignment of key=>value pairs, on “=” sign in a group of assignments and PHPDoc formatting options
- PHP Debug got ‘Zero-Configuration’ command line debugging and significant stability improvements via debugger side caching of evaluation
- PHP Run configurations tunable with advanced settings for command line run configurations(PHP Script, PHP Unit) – options, environment variables and a new ‘PHP HTTP Request’ configuration for ad-hoc debugging
- PHP Profiler views for Xdebug profiling logs
- Twig Basic (HTML) formatting and Keyword/built-in filter completion
- XSLT Debugger
- Web Deployment Mark directories to exclude/include from transfer and indexing in project creation window
- CoffeeScript support
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes during next months.
More stuff is coming – so do not hesitate with feedback, first milestone build is only one month away!
EAP users know the drill, but since this is a major upgrade – I got to repeat:
- BACK UP YOUR SETTINGS AND PROJECT INFO BEFORE 1st RUN
- 3rd party plugins may cease to work with this build (bug authors for v 11 support)
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 3.0 EAP build 108.1343 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…