PhpStorm 8 EAP 138.826
From the PHP side, this build brings:
- Folding for classes
- New formatting option: Settings | Code Style | PHP | Spaces | Within | <?= and ?> (on by default)
- Bunch of changes in language injections & run query in console functionality
- many bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker)…
IntelliJ platform brings everything introduced in recent IntelliJ 14 EAP:
- The new Code cleanup action (available via Analyze → Code Cleanup or as an option in the VCS commit dialog) which applies quick-fixes in batch mode to selected files
- Improved Find in path action, which now can search within files with unknown extensions and within the .idea configuration files. It also uses indices when searching for strings that contain a part of an identifier (3 characters and longer)
- Copy/paste selected code as HTML/RTF is now available without additional plugins
- Better IDE startup time
Read more about IntelliJ IDEA 14 EAP.
See full release notes for a list of changes.
Patch-update is not available this time, we are sorry for inconvenience. PHP plugin for IntelliJ IDEA has been updated to be compatible with IntelliJ IDEA 14 EAP.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team