PhpStorm 2017.2 is now released!
Our website has all the details of this release, and here’s a roundup of the notable highlights.
- New Composer actions: update, remove, install, self-update
- PhpStorm and composer.json settings synchronization
- Global installation and easy project creation
- Docker Compose
- Detection of enabled/disabled extensions from PHP interpreter
- Preserve state of Start Listening for PHP Debug Connection option
PHP Language Support
- Reworked polymorphic types support
- Better Refactoring for PHP 7/7.1
- $this highlighting
- New inspections
- Automatically run PHPUnit tests
- Unified Test Frameworks settings
Improved PHP Formatting
- New formatting options
PhpStorm 2017.2 also brings major improvements in its support for web technologies, such as support for enhanced webpack module resolution, import from ESLint,
IntelliJ Platform has given this release lots of new features and bug-fixes as well, including enhancements in Version Control, pause indexing, Find in Path improvements, better HiDPI support, and more.
Database tools have been improved with several databases in one PostgreSQL data source, notification when a large query is finished, transaction control, and more.
PhpStorm 2017.2 is available as a free update for everyone who has an active subscription for PhpStorm or All Products!
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop