PhpStorm 2018.1.3 EAP 181.4892.94
It’s a start of Early Access Program for PhpStorm 2018.1.3, a third minor update for the recently released PhpStorm 2018.1. A fresh build 181.4892.94 is available here, in JetBrains Toolbox App or, if you have installed PhpStorm 2018.1.2 and have “Early Access Program” channel in Settings->System Settings->Updates, you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- void return type is not autocompleted WI-41850
- “Find in Path” shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+F) not working in “Find in Path” preview window IDEA-189447
- Wrong commit and push buttons rendering IDEA-190206
- Run configuration drop down menu does not show the full name of the test being selected IDEA-182763
- Don’t add renamed or moved files to git index unless configured to do so IDEA-118140
- Default run/debug configurations are not saved IDEA-189444
Download PhpStorm 2018.1.3 EAP build 181.4892.94 for your platform from the project EAP page or click “Update” in your JetBrains Toolbox App and please do report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop