PhpStorm 2018.1.3 is released
PhpStorm 2018.1.3 build 181.4892.97 is now available! You can download it here or in JetBrains Toolbox App. If you have installed the previous PhpStorm 2018.1.2 or PhpStorm 2018.1.3 EAP build (181.4892.94), please invoke the Check for updates action to receive the latest update.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- void return type is not autocompleted WI-41850
- “Find in Path” shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+F) not working in “Find in Path” preview window IDEA-189447
- ‘Replace all’ confirmation popup is out of focus IDEA-186587
- Run configuration drop down menu does not show the full name of the test being selected IDEA-182763
- Wrong commit and push buttons rendering IDEA-190206
- Don’t add renamed or moved files to git index unless configured to do so IDEA-118140
- Default run/debug configurations are not saved IDEA-189444
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Free and Discounted Licenses for PhpStorm: Who Is Eligible?
Explore PhpStorm's free and discounted licenses, tailored to meet PHP developers’ needs.
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm.
What’s Next in PhpStorm: The 2023.1 Public Roadmap
In the first release of 2023, we aim to improve performance and bring faster indexing, add 3v4l integration, improve support for generics, as well as PHPStan and Psalm tags, add support for multi-composer and multi-vendor projects, and more. Before the release of 2022.3, we published our first-ev…