PhpStorm 2018.1.3 is released
PhpStorm 2018.1.3 build 181.4892.97 is now available! You can download it here or in JetBrains Toolbox App. If you have installed the previous PhpStorm 2018.1.2 or PhpStorm 2018.1.3 EAP build (181.4892.94), please invoke the Check for updates action to receive the latest update.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- void return type is not autocompleted WI-41850
- “Find in Path” shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+F) not working in “Find in Path” preview window IDEA-189447
- ‘Replace all’ confirmation popup is out of focus IDEA-186587
- Run configuration drop down menu does not show the full name of the test being selected IDEA-182763
- Wrong commit and push buttons rendering IDEA-190206
- Don’t add renamed or moved files to git index unless configured to do so IDEA-118140
- Default run/debug configurations are not saved IDEA-189444
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop