PhpStorm 2018.1.3 is released

PhpStorm 2018.1.3 build 181.4892.97 is now available! You can download it here or in JetBrains Toolbox App. If you have installed the previous PhpStorm 2018.1.2 or PhpStorm 2018.1.3 EAP build (181.4892.94), please invoke the Check for updates action to receive the latest update.

This build delivers new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.

Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:

• void return type is not autocompleted WI-41850
  • “Find in Path” shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+F) not working in “Find in Path” preview window IDEA-189447
  • ‘Replace all’ confirmation popup is out of focus IDEA-186587
  • Run configuration drop down menu does not show the full name of the test being selected IDEA-182763
  • Wrong commit and push buttons rendering IDEA-190206
  • Don’t add renamed or moved files to git index unless configured to do so IDEA-118140
  • Default run/debug configurations are not saved IDEA-189444

See the full list of bug-fixes and improvements list in our issue tracker and in the complete release notes.

Download PhpStorm 2018.1.3 build 181.4892.97 for your platform or click “Update” in your JetBrains Toolbox App and please do report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.

JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop

This entry was posted in Newsletter, Release Announcements and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to PhpStorm 2018.1.3 is released

1. 송효진 says:

windows defender detect Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl when toolbox update.
    AppDataLocalTempidea.updater.files.7686402878128777275management-agent.jar.tmp.0

2. Pavel Grancharov says:

How to install 2018.1.2 first?

3. Кирилл Дёмин says:

“Find in Path” shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+F) is not working in any cases

4. Pies says:

I can’t get it to run PHPUnit tests inside Vagrant anymore. They run fine when I roll back to 2018.1.2.

5. Jaedeok Lee says:

I have updated just today for 2018-1.3 May 9, 2018.
    (Ctrl+Shift+R) is not working. The box(Enter fille name) never recommend files.

6. Sylwester Zinkiewicz says:

Search, search in files (CTRL + F, CTR + SHIFT + F) still not working.

• Eugene Morozov says:

Still – for how long, since what release?
      Please check if it’s similar this one: https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-191879
      Otherwise, please navigate to Settings | Keymap | Find Actions by Shortcut and check if it finds Find in Path when you press Ctrl+Shift+F.

• Sylwester Zinkiewicz says:

Its not working since release 2018.1. Three are mamy reports with this problem, i.e. https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-189500 and related.

Pressing ctrl +f also not working. Search field cannot be focused. In idea.log is NullException logged.

• Dmitry Tronin says:

Thanks for bringing this up. For everyone affected: please vote for the issue. We might be able to increase a priority if it affects a lot of users

• Sylwester Zinkiewicz says:

Issue i’ve posted has 19 votes and Major priority has been closed as duplicate for issue with 3 votes…
            Changelog for newest release says: ““Find in Path” shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+F) not working in “Find in Path” preview window IDEA-189447 ” – I checked this release again and sadly it’s still not working for me.

But on my second computer I dont have this issue with PhpStorm 2018.1 release. Strange, I can’t find what is a problem with this.

• Dmitry Tronin says:

Sorry for missing your reply. https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-189500 isn’t closed. It is still being worked on

7. Евгений П. says:

How can I download the newest version of EAP ? Now download link on https://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/eap/ is not displayed

• Eugene Morozov says:

When a minor update for the current version is released, there’s no EAP, it expected.
      There’s a chance we’ll enroll a new EAP this Wednesday.

8. Claudiu Marginean says:

I have a similar issue with PHPUnit tests using Docker. It seams like the CLI interpretor configuration/section has problems in 2018.1.3. I have them setup and working in 2018.1.2 (tested them after rollback).

9. Nicolas says:

Updated this morning, my entire Docker Compose integration is broken. Seems like PHPStorm doesn’t see containers anymore or cannot read docker-compose.yml files anymore.

10. Varun Kumar says:

Hi, I’m unable to download the EAP. There is no build showing at the bottom of EAP download page. I’m a big fan of PhpStorm, please help me. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/68083fc5a14666f50142eeffd1d662ef2243c48d0a3fb58013f01c735c8051a6.png

11. Денис Рябой says:

2018.1.* is the buggies release I’ve seen from you. If 2018.2.* is as buggy, I’ll move to Sublime, no offends.

• Eugene Morozov says:

No offense taken, there definitely were some issues.
      Which ones exactly have bothered you?

• Денис Рябой says:

I’ve submitted them through my JetBrains account. Docker not working 2018.1.3.

2018.1.*. — name of the container in tests.

And a few more.

For the last month I’ve done more issue request to JetBrains, than I had for all my life, what is not very good to my mind. If it was just an app, than no problems, but it’s my primary working tool.

I hope, that you understand, that even the slightest bug is unacceptable here, cause everything is out of the box.

For me it’s cheaper to build the workflow in console and fix, if needed. Saved money will be my payment.