PhpStorm 2018.2.2 is released
PhpStorm 2018.2.2 build 182.4129.45 is now available! You can download it here or in JetBrains Toolbox App. If you have installed the previous PhpStorm 2018.2 or PhpStorm 2018.2.2 EAP build (182.4129.18), please invoke the Check for updates action to receive the latest update.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
PHPCS and PHPMD usability improvements
PhpStorm continues to simplify usage of PHP_CodeSniffer and Mess Detector. Now, if you have phpcs.xml or phpmd.xml config files in the root of your project, they will be automatically detected and grasped by the PhpStorm.
The IDE now also detects custom rules/rulesets for PHPMD specified in composer.json.
- The database tools now support ClickHouse out of the box
- Fixed a couple of performance issues related to VCS (file scanning)
Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- PHPUnit: rerun failed tests now works for “defined in configuration file” run configuration (WI-43181)
- Debugging maximum simultaneous connection configuration setting is now set to 3 by default (WI-35124)
- Fixed completion for interfaces (WI-43157)
- Fixed “Deployed file is on server removed” stuck since update 2018.2 (WI-42992)
See the full list of bug-fixes and improvements in the release notes.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop