PhpStorm 2018.2.6 is released
The update PhpStorm 2018.2.6 build 182.5107.45 is available!
The new major version, PhpStorm 2018.3, has just been released. Still, we are bringing out an update to the previous 2018.2 branch to deliver important bug fixes for PHP and IntelliJ Platform.
Notable bug fixes:
- Fixed: Search Everywhere not opening file on Linux (IDEA-200654 +37)
- Fixed: Find/Replace in Path closes immediately (IDEA-199986 +14)
- Fixed: Floating toolwindows can’t be moved (IDEA-196606 +5)
- Fixed: Find in Path stuck to Old Style; Search Everywhere enter not working (IDEA-200704 +4)
- Fixed: PhpStorm 2018.2 freezes and sometimes loses last changes (WI-44114 +3)
- Fixed: PHPStorm XDebug Errors out: remoteFileUrl is listed as null in xDebug.onBreak (WI-43622 +2)
- Fixed: PhpStorm >= 2017.2.2 freezes after start with .phpstorm.meta.php (WI-38126 +2)
See the full list of bug-fixes and improvements in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2018.2.6 or click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App, and please do report any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your feedback is also very welcome in the comments and Twitter.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…