PhpStorm 2018.3 is now available!
This major release brings with it a lot of new powerful features and improvements, including DQL support, PHP CS Fixer, remote deployment to multiple hosts, new intention actions and improved refactorings, support for GitHub Pull Requests and Git submodules, accessibility improvements, and much more!
- DQL Support
- PHP 7.3 Support
- PHPDoc Annotations Improvements
- Improvements for formatted string functions
- Ctrl+. Completion
- Search variables in debug
- Run configurations for HTTP Requests
- Autodetect configuration for test frameworks + automatically create Run Configuration
- Generate setUp and tearDown methods for PHPUnit
- Aliases References In Italic
- PHP CS Fixer Support
- Simplified settings of quality tools
- Autodetect Non-PSR coding standards for PHP_CodeSniffer
- Parameter hints
- Improved Angular support
- Vuetify support
- Search Everywhere
- High-contrast theme
- Multiline TODOs
- Multiline search in Find in Path
- New Activity Monitor
- New Plugin UI
- Cassandra Support
- Many improvements in code completion
- Support for extensions in PostgreSQL
- Introduce table alias intention
- Auto-reconnect after time-outs
A complete list of all the changes can be found in the really long release notes.
For more details please see What’s New in PhpStorm 2018.3 and download a free 30-day PhpStorm trial for your operating system.
PhpStorm 2018.3 is available as a free update for everyone who has an active subscription for PhpStorm or All Products!
Thank you all for your feedback! We really appreciate your contribution, and we encourage you to continue to share your thoughts and suggestions with us in the discussion forum, issue tracker, Twitter or here in the comments!
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop