PhpStorm 2019.1.1 build 191.6707.66 is now available!
We are happy to bring you the first update for the recently released PhpStorm 2019.1. The release has important bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
Here are notable changes since PhpStorm 2019.1:
- Fixed: Caret is put into the class name on opening a file regardless of its last position (WI-46109)
- Fixed: code completion for protected/private members is not shown on the first invocation for views (WI-21267)
- expectedArguments and expectedReturnValues for overridden/implemented methods (WI-45824)
- Unused declarations: allow to exclude getters/setters or patterns (WI-45633)
- Blade: suppress useless php inspections in Blade elements (WI-45897)
- Fixed: Run | Debug configuration: Environment Variables doesn’t allow to paste Name or Value separately for a variable (IDEA-206952 +34)
- Fixed: Plugin Management: Updating plugins in an offline environment no longer works with the new marketplace and custom plugin repository (IDEA-205032 +29)
- Fixed: When I open a task with “create branch” option checked IDE tires to create a branch twice in a row (IDEA-205194 +26)
- Fixed: JVM crashes when creating a VCS diff window (IDEA-208708 +21)
- Fixed: cucumber.js support only sees steps written as regular expressions (WEB-15600 +27)
- Fixed: Escape doesn’t move focus back to the Editor from Terminal tool window (IDEA-116221 +10)
See the full list of bug-fixes and improvements in the release notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop