PhpStorm 2019.1.1 Preview 191.6707.42
We’re close to releasing PhpStorm 2019.1.1, the first minor update for PhpStorm 2019.1, and today we are ready to give you a second preview. Please try PhpStorm 2019.1.1 Preview build 191.6707.42 and share your feedback with us.
This Preview build brings with it important bug-fixes, performance and usability improvements, and regression fixes.
Here are notable changes since PhpStorm 2019.1:
- Fixed updating plugins in an offline environment with a new marketplace and custom plugin repository (IDEA-205032 +29)
- Fixed: cucumber.js support only sees steps written as regular expressions (WEB-15600 +27)
- Fixed: When I open a task with “create branch” option checked IDE tires to create a branch twice in a row (IDEA-205194 +26)
- Fixed: JVM crashes when creating vcs diff window (IDEA-208708 +12)
- Fixed: Escape doesn’t move focus back to the Editor from Terminal tool window (IDEA-116221 +10)
- Fixed: Oracle SQL completion no longer obeys identifier style (DBE-5640 +8)
- expectedArguments and expectedReturnValues for overridden/implemented methods (WI-45824 +1)
- Unused declarations: allow to exclude getters/setters or patterns (WI-45633 +1)
Download PhpStorm 2019.1.1 Preview build 191.6707.42 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop