PhpStorm 2019.1.1 Preview
Last week we released PhpStorm 2019.1, and today we are ready to give you a preview of the first bug-fix update. Please try PhpStorm 2019.1.1 Preview build 191.6707.17 and share your feedback with us.
This Preview build brings with it important bug-fixes, performance and usability improvements, and regression fixes.
Here are some notable updates:
- Fiixed updating plugins in an offline environment with new marketplace and custom plugin repository (IDEA-205032 +29)
- Fixed: cucumber.js support only sees steps written as regular expressions (WEB-15600 +27)
- Fixed: When I open a task with “create branch” option checked IDE tires to create a branch twice in a row (IDEA-205194 +26)
- Fixed: Escape doesn’t move focus back to the Editor from Terminal tool window (IDEA-116221 +10)
- expectedArguments and expectedReturnValues for overriden/implemented methods (WI-45824 +1)
- Unused declarations: allow to exclude getters/setters or patterns (WI-45633 +1)
Download PhpStorm 2019.1.1 Preview build 191.6707.17 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Qodana Clone Finder: Early Access Program
In December 2020, we announced the EAP for Qodana, which is rapidly evolving into a comprehensive platform that allows companies to perform multi-level evaluations of the quality of code they own, contract, or purchase. Qodana helps you detect bugs without relying on an IDE, either on a local machi…
PhpStorm 2020.2 EAP #3
The Early Access Program for PhpStorm 2020.2 is in full swing and today we’ve got the third build of the 2020.2 EAP for you. In this blog post, you can read about improvements for Git installed in WSL2 and Search Everywhere. Download PhpStorm 2020.2 EAP (more…)…
PhpStorm 2019.3.3 Preview
We’ve just rolled out a preview for the third minor update for PhpStorm 2019.3. Please give the PhpStorm 2019.3.3 Preview build 193.6494.5 a try and share your feedback with us. (more…)…
How to Upgrade to PHP 7.4 with PhpStorm
Check out our fresh video with a few nice tips and tricks on how to update your codebase to PHP 7.4. It combines materials from the PhpStorm 2019.2 and PhpStorm 2019.3 releases, with a few cool bonuses to boot. Nikita drew our attention to the fact that setters are slower than assigning prop…