PhpStorm 2019.2.3 is released
PhpStorm 2019.2.3 build 192.6817.20 is now available!
This third minor update for v2019.2 delivers many important fixes, better performance, and improved usability.
PhpStorm provides lots of customization capabilities, but the one missing was the ability to set colors for the scrollbars. By default, the scrollbars are made to be less distracting.
In this release, we’ve introduced a new option Use contrast scrollbars under Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | Appearance to make them more visible.
Other notable changes:
- The IDE now supports native password storage on Linux using KWallet (IDEA-163275 +136)
- We’ve brought back the old ‘Compare with Current’ dialog (IDEA-209664 +25)
- Fixed the IDE freezes caused by a lot of ignored files (IDEA-219152 +11)
- Fixed: PHPStorm 2019.2.1 fails to upload temporary file for phpcs (WI-48678 +5)
- Fixed: autocomplete skips parameters inside closure when using “use” (WI-48124 +4)
- Improved the performance of SVN operations (IDEA-219881 +2)
- Fixed: Slow response in the large Blade files (WI-47694 +2)
See the full list of bugfixes and improvements in the release notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…