PhpStorm 2019.2.3 RC
We’ve just rolled out a release candidate for the third minor update for PhpStorm 2019.2. Download it here or via the Toolbox App. Please give PhpStorm 2019.2.3 RC build 192.6817.12 a try and share your feedback with us!
- Allow storing passwords using KWallet (IDEA-163275 +136)
- Make scrollbars more visible (IDEA-69682 +136)
- Fixed Regression: usage of deprecated api is not highlighted – no strikeout from code style (IDEA-216982 +32)
- Fixed: Double Shift activates wrong main window (IDEA-200078 +20)
- Fixed: Password storage doesn’t work: secret_password_store_sync error code 32576 (IDEA-185926 +17)
- Fixed: IDE is freezing for 30+ seconds due to a lot of ignored files (IDEA-219152 +11)
- Fixed: File sync issue with the Dart Plugin (WEB-41017 +7)
- Fixed: Broken password authentication when using JIRA Cloud (IDEA-216363 +7)
You can find the full list of changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2019.2.3 RC build 192.6817.12 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate it very much when you report any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…