PhpStorm 2019.2.4 build 192.7142.41 is out now!
This minor update for v2019.2 includes important bugfixes and updates.
- Implemented Non-destructive “safe write” mode (IDEA-152607 +60)
- Fixed: PhpStorm freezes randomly since 2019.2.2 patch installed (WI-48825 +30)
- Fixed: @method self doesn’t work anymore at EAP (WI-48657 +9)
- Fixed: Git merge –no-commit still performs a commit if conflicts occur (IDEA-220499 +7)
- Fixed: property inspection switches parent and child class (WI-48766 +5)
- Excluding vendor/jetbrains/phpstorm-stubs folder (WI-47963 +1)
JBR 11 was updated to 11.0.4+10-b304.77:
- Fixed opening projects on macOS Catalina (JBR-1721 +44)
- Fixed font rendering in text fields on macOS Catalina (JBR-1863 +7)
Check out all changes in the release notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop