PhpStorm 2019.2.4 is released
PhpStorm 2019.2.4 build 192.7142.41 is out now!
This minor update for v2019.2 includes important bugfixes and updates.
- Implemented Non-destructive “safe write” mode (IDEA-152607 +60)
- Fixed: PhpStorm freezes randomly since 2019.2.2 patch installed (WI-48825 +30)
- Fixed: @method self doesn’t work anymore at EAP (WI-48657 +9)
- Fixed: Git merge –no-commit still performs a commit if conflicts occur (IDEA-220499 +7)
- Fixed: property inspection switches parent and child class (WI-48766 +5)
- Excluding vendor/jetbrains/phpstorm-stubs folder (WI-47963 +1)
JBR 11 was updated to 11.0.4+10-b304.77:
- Fixed opening projects on macOS Catalina (JBR-1721 +44)
- Fixed font rendering in text fields on macOS Catalina (JBR-1863 +7)
Check out all changes in the release notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…