PhpStorm 2019.2.4 Preview
Today we have a preview for the fourth minor bugfix update of PhpStorm 2019.2. Please try PhpStorm 2019.2.4 build 192.7142.22 and share your feedback with us.
Here are some notable fixes:
- Fixed: Phpstorm freezes randomly since 2019.2.2 patch installed (WI-48825 +30)
- Fixed: @method self not works anymore at EAP (WI-48657 +8)
- Fixed: Git merge –no-commit still performs a commit if conflicts occur (IDEA-220499 +6)
- Fixed: property inspection switches parent and child class (WI-48766 +5)
- Menu icons in Presentation mode are now smaller (IDEA-220577 +1)
- Added support for nullish coalescing in TypeScript (WEB-41494)
Check out all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2019.2.4 Preview build 192.7142.22 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate your reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop