PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP #4
The fourth build of the PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP (193.4099.12) is now available!
In this build, we were mainly focused on fixing bugs and usability issues, but we’ve also improved further PhpStorm’s PSR-12 support.
Download the PhpStorm EAP #4 build from the EAP page or via the JetBrains Toolbox App. Or, if you have the previous PhpStorm 2019.3 EAP build #3 (193.3793.21) installed, you should soon get a notification in your IDE about a patch update.
PSR-12: lower case keywords and trait imports on individual lines
PhpStorm is almost ready for the full PSR-12 support, and this builds brings a couple of additional features.
When you reformat code, all keywords are lowercased in all code styles. The only exceptions are the true/false/null constants. Their style can still be configured in Editor | Code Style | PHP | Code Conversion (by default for PSR-12, they are lowercased as well).
In addition, a new inspection will detect and suggest to fix the situation when you import multiple traits on a single line.
- IDEA-125032 Stuck in endless loop of modal SVN Authentication Required Dialog (+37)
- IDEA-134603 When switch from task to task with branch having new files these previously opened files are not reopened (+18)
- IDEA-214780 TouchBar action update freezes UI thread for a long time (+11)
- IDEA-192646 Option for Commit Date rather than Author Date in File History and Annotations (+9)
- WI-48657 @method self not works anymore at EAP (+7)
- WEB-38989 Optimize memory used for source maps (+7)
- WEB-36015 Debugger attaches to “Before Launch” gulp script, application not launched (+6)
- WI-33253 Download project files will trigger “auto upload external changes” (+5)
- WI-48766 property inspection switches parent and child class (+5)
For the full list of changes in this build, see the release notes.
Check out previous EAP blog posts for more updates and added features:
Please report any problems to our issue tracker or comment on this post. Your feedback is much appreciated!
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…