PhpStorm 2019.3.1 RC build 193.5662.42 is available now. It brings with it important bugfixes, usability improvements, as well as regression fixes. Give it a try and share your feedback with us.
- Fixed: Format Code incorrectly changes list to array destructure (WI-49966 +12)
- Fixed: Scrolling very slow/sluggish in database table view/editor with many columns (DBE-9604 +10)
- Added: New option Editor | General | Smart Keys | PHP | Auto-insert ‘<?php’ tag after typing ‘<?’ (WI-49962 +9)
- Fixed: Add property type modifies parent class in library (WI-49957 +4)
- Fixed: Focus lost after closing tool window if editor tabs are splitted (IDEA-227102 +4)
See the full list of bugfixes and improvements in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2019.3.1 RC build 193.5662.42 for your platform here:
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop