PhpStorm 2019.3.2 Preview
We’re back from the holidays with a preview of the second bugfix update for PhpStorm 2019.3. Please give the PhpStorm 2019.3.2 Preview build 193.6015.15 a try and share your feedback with us.
- DB Console: Execution of stored procedures (DBE-1734 +108)
- Fixed: Customize Menus – Navigation Bar popup menu items are not saving (IDEA-222803 +18)
- Fixed: Switch tab shortcut skips one file with Tab limit = 1 (IDEA-226761 +15)
- Fixed: PHPUnit: Invocation with class name is deprecated (WI-50201 +3)
- Fixed: UnsupportedOperationException when trying to open XDebug snapshot (WI-50502 +1)
- Fixed: Connect to database Joomla 4 integration (WI-48688)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download the PhpStorm 2019.3.2 Preview build 193.6015.15 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…