PhpStorm 2020.2.1 is released
The first bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2020.2 is now available!
- New inspection: missing parameter type (WI-49595 +3)
- Fixed: Don’t consider variables as undefined based on DFA reachability (WI-54713 +8)
- Fixed: Method argument is not highlighted when cursor is on a variable in the method body (WI-54558 +8)
- Fixed: Trait collision false positive in case of usage of insteadof conflict resolution (PHP >= 7.3) (WI-54284 +5)
- Fixed: Unused import false positive when using parent FQCN as child class namespace (WI-54254 +5)
- Fixed: Missing return type declaration quick-fix adds the return type before ‘use’ in closures (WI-54474 +1)
- Fixed: “Extract class” refactoring messes up return types of fluent methods (WI-54550)
- Don’t suggest to change standalone void to standalone null when void is used in wrong context (WI-54478)
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop