PhpStorm 2021.1.1 is Available
Last week we’ve released PhpStorm 2021.1. Your feedback helped us discover a few bugs, and the first bugfix update is ready for you.
- Fixed: Find in files not finding occurrences (IDEA-266391 +135)
- Fixed: Extract Angular component refactoring (WEB-33480 +22)
- Fixed: Data sharing options screen unnecessary, appears repeatedly (IDEA-186369 +17)
- Fixed: Project View tool window gets wider after each open/close cycle (IDEA-95456 +16)
- Fixed: Press-release-hold Alt doesn’t show tool window tabs (IDEA-260589 +15)
- Fixed: “Open in terminal” is always opening root instead of the project file directory (IDEA-265230 +13)
- Fixed: Indexing/Search sometimes prefers a bad match compared with an exact one (IDEA-259137 +6)
- Fixed: Modal alert boxes in Macos Big Sur are bright white even on a dark theme (IDEA-255620 +5)
- Fixed: Smart keys setting “Replace unnecessary double quotes on paste” replaces necessary double quotes in Doctrine annotations (WI-57993 +3)
- Fixed: Wrong refactoring ‘Invert ‘if’ statement’ (WI-59552 +1)
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…