PhpStorm 2021.1.2 Preview
The preview build for PhpStorm 2021.1.2 is available with a bunch of bugfixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed: PHP Built-in functions are not recognized after update to 2020.2 (WI-54626 +45)
- Fixed: A lot of array access to global variable leads to infinite local inspection run (WI-59961 +8)
- Support new component options syntax in vue-class-component v8 (WEB-47799 +7)
- Fixed: Dark theme shows light code completion suggestions (IDEA-266626 +5)
- Fixed: “property is only written but never read” inspection does not detect usage within array_key_exists() (WI-59800 +4)
- Fixed: PhpStorm freezes on suggestions (WI-59971 +2)
- PHP CS Fixer 3.0 compatibility fixes (WI-59598 +1)
- Fixed: Open in Terminal open in wrong folder (IDEA-267664)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2021.1.2 Preview build 211.7142.20 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop