PhpStorm 2021.1.2 Preview
The preview build for PhpStorm 2021.1.2 is available with a bunch of bugfixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed: PHP Built-in functions are not recognized after update to 2020.2 (WI-54626 +45)
- Fixed: A lot of array access to global variable leads to infinite local inspection run (WI-59961 +8)
- Support new component options syntax in vue-class-component v8 (WEB-47799 +7)
- Fixed: Dark theme shows light code completion suggestions (IDEA-266626 +5)
- Fixed: “property is only written but never read” inspection does not detect usage within array_key_exists() (WI-59800 +4)
- Fixed: PhpStorm freezes on suggestions (WI-59971 +2)
- PHP CS Fixer 3.0 compatibility fixes (WI-59598 +1)
- Fixed: Open in Terminal open in wrong folder (IDEA-267664)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2021.1.2 Preview build 211.7142.20 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!