PhpStorm 2021.1.4 is released
The fourth bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2021.1 is now available!
You can get the latest build from inside the IDE (Settings / Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates), with the Toolbox App, or using snaps for Ubuntu. It is also available for download from our website.
Notable changes in PhpStorm 2021.1.4:
- Fixed: “Stretch to Right”/”Stretch to Left”: Ctrl+Shift+Arrow keys resize the dialog instead of text selection (IDEA-267294 +46)
- Fixed: jpg, svg images aren’t rendered in quick doc (IDEA-256001 +17)
- Fixed: “git => compare branch” looses focus before list of branches can be displayed (IDEA-251381 +11)
- Fixed: IDE resets Windows File Explorer Recent Files list on start (IDEA-266854 +5)
- Fixed: Plugins settings page steals the focus from search box (IDEA-266927 +4)
- Fixed: IDE with Projector crashes on restart (IDEA-269591 +3)
- Fixed: No longer possible to set temporary configurations limit (IDEA-268436 +2)
- Fixed: Open in new window keybinding does not work in recent files view (IDEA-265789 +1)
- Fixed: Bad completion for table aliases in INSERT (DBE-10650 +1)
- Fixed: Back button in Settings may open unexpected page (IDEA-271223)
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop