PhpStorm 2021.2.1 RC
The release candidate build for PhpStorm 2021.2.1 is available.
Notable updates since preview build:
- Fixed: Re-assigned file type wildcard is lost on IDE restart (IDEA-274889 +30)
- Fixed: clicking on ‘Run’ button executes configuration different from shown in the combobox and combobox stops working (IDEA-244454 +24)
- Fixed: false positive inspection for HTML-attributes inlined in code (WEB-26240 +14)
- Fixed: “Use Option as Meta key” option state is not saved after IDE restart (IDEA-276029 +8)
- Fixed: Global Menu no longer responding in KDE (2021.2.1 – 212.5080.8 build) (IDEA-275869 +6)
- Fixed: Splash is not shown in 2021.2 if settings are migrated from 2021.1.x (IDEA-270204 +6)
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2021.2.1 RC build 212.5080.45 for your platform here:
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop