PhpStorm 2021.2.1 RC
The release candidate build for PhpStorm 2021.2.1 is available.
Notable updates since preview build:
- Fixed: Re-assigned file type wildcard is lost on IDE restart (IDEA-274889 +30)
- Fixed: clicking on ‘Run’ button executes configuration different from shown in the combobox and combobox stops working (IDEA-244454 +24)
- Fixed: false positive inspection for HTML-attributes inlined in code (WEB-26240 +14)
- Fixed: “Use Option as Meta key” option state is not saved after IDE restart (IDEA-276029 +8)
- Fixed: Global Menu no longer responding in KDE (2021.2.1 – 212.5080.8 build) (IDEA-275869 +6)
- Fixed: Splash is not shown in 2021.2 if settings are migrated from 2021.1.x (IDEA-270204 +6)
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2021.2.1 RC build 212.5080.45 for your platform here:
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…