PhpStorm 2021.2.1 is released
PhpStorm 2021.2.1 is the first minor update to the recently released 2021.2 version. You can update through the Toolbox App, using the IDE itself, or by downloading the updated build from our website.
Notable updates in this release
- Fixed: Re-arrange did not reorder the method with modifiers and name both [WI-30563]
- Fixed: CSS class completion doesn’t work great with Tailwind 2.1 in “jit” mode. [WEB-50318]
- Vue 3: Support new <script setup> without ref sugar [WEB-49000]
- Usage of PSR-2 comment suggestion on no-break switch cases [WI-32123]
- Fixed: Freeze on opening project from WSL2 [IDEA-]273398
- Fixed: Showing failed PHPUnit test as passing with incorrect log output (on WSL) [WI-46570]
- Fixed: Splash is not shown in 2021.2 [IDEA-]270204
- Support inference based on IteratorAggregate<User> [WI-61438]
- Fixed: Add property quick fix adds property without dollar sign [WI-34398]
- Enable breadcrumbs by default [WI-59237]
- Support phpstan-* annotation for templates (@phpstan-template/@phpstan-param/@phpstan-return, …) [WI-57959]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!