PhpStorm 2021.2.2 Preview
The preview build for PhpStorm 2021.2.2 is available with a bunch of bugfixes and stability improvements.
It also brings support for more PHP 8.1 features. Give it a try and send us your feedback.
- Adding the Angular 12 inline scss support (WEB-51018)
- Regular expression support in sqlite (DBE-10115)
- Nuxt 2.0: update support for auto imported components (WEB-50409)
- Support readonly properties (parser support) (WI-61928)
- Support intersection types (WI-61861)
- Support explicit octal integer literal notation (parser + language level) (WI-61926)
- Support final class constants (parser + language level) (WI-61927)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2021.2.2 Preview build 212.5284.22 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…