PhpStorm 2021.3.2 Preview
The preview build for PhpStorm 2021.3.2 is available.
This release brings a fix for broken indexing on WSL (IDEA-286059).
Other notable changes in this build:
- [WEB-50085] Can’t recognize usage of v-model with modelValue required prop in Vue 3
- [WEB-53284] Tailwind 3: Completion for classes doesn’t work
- [IDEA-266608] “Post to Bugtracker” action is grayed out for YouTrack
- [IDEA-284784] “*.conf file are supported by …” message does not disappear when clicking “dismiss”
- [WEB-46606] Vue composition API: wrong autocompletion of ref() in templates
- [WEB-47399] Angular: support events from custom EventManagerPlugin
- [WEB-54134] Regression in 2021.3.1 – CSS functions marked red: translate3d(), translateZ(), perspective(), rotateX(), rotateY(), rotateZ(), rotate3d(), matrix3d(), scale3d(), scaleZ()
- [WEB-53519] Missing highlighting on gutter for covered by Jest/Mocha tests code lines
- [WEB-53199] No props values completion from string union types in MUI material components
- [WEB-54223] Argument for @NotNull parameter ‘file’ of com/intellij/psi/impl/PsiManagerImpl.findFile must not be null
- [WEB-52858] Component binded with v-model should not warn when the prop definition for value is defined in mixins as required
- [IDEA-282538] Rebase button is disabled
- [WEB-49515] Tsc errors are not navigable in NPM toolwindow when running Angular apps
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2021.3.2 Preview build 213.6777.13 for your platform here:
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm Now Supports PHP 8.3
PhpStorm now provides full support for PHP 8.3 feature: the new `#[Override]` attribute and `json_validate()` function, and more!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…