PhpStorm 2021.3.2 RC
The release candidate build for PhpStorm 2021.3.2 is available.
Notable updates since preview build:
- Fixed: [IDEA-286810] CMD+N shortcut doesn’t open generate dialog after File->New was invoked (MacOS)
- Fixed: [WEB-53199] No props values completion from string union types in MUI material components
- Fixed: [WEB-53966] Stylus: values of CSS properties not available in completion
- Fixed: [IDEA-285766] Git branches popup duplicates branch
- Fixed: [WEB-54448] Unexpected completion auto-popup on typing ‘[‘ or ‘;’ in PHP file (Laravel Jetstream)
- Fixed: [WI-65005] Cannot determine tool version PHP CS Fixer 3.5.0
- Fixed: [WI-64598] get_called_class() marked as deprecated
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2021.3.2 RC build 213.6777.42 for your platform here:
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop