PhpStorm 2022.3.2 Release Candidate
PhpStorm 2022.3.2 Release Candidate is now available, and it’s the final build before the stable release.
The most notable changes and bug fixes in this build include:
- Missing light themes (IDEA-307417)
- Broken Dart syntax highlighting (WEB-56916)
- React component has false warning “doesn’t have required attribute” (WEB-48161)
- Angular 14: High CPU usage when using instanceof FormGroup (WEB-56411)
- React intermittent “TS1128: Declaration or statement expected” on plain functional component (WEB-43175)
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.3 Is Now Available
Explore the new features in PhpStorm 2023.3: support for PHP 8.3, the Pest test framework, improvements for Symfony projects and AI Assistant.
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.