PhpStorm 2023.1.1 is released
The first bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2023.1 is now available.
Notable changes in this update:
- Fix: [macOS Ventura] Screen flickering after OS update when IDE is full screen [JBR-4959]
- Fix: IDE flicker with two monitors [JBR-5417]
- Fix: VCS widget: branch name truncated too much [IDEA-294594]
- Fix: Docker desktop for linux create docker.sock in other folder instead of /var/run/docker.sock [IDEA-294871]
- Fix: Vue Lifecycle Events are marked as unused [WEB-38671]
- Fix: New UI: window header is hard to resize on the top edge, top/right corner [JBR-5384]
- Fix: “Commit checks” settings are not saved [IDEA-315281]
- Fix: Wrong large IDE scaling on 4k Screen [JBR-5316]
- New: Support import() of typedef’s in JSDoc from other modules/packages [WEB-52385]
- New: Generics: Infer the “@template T of Type” in the generic class itself [WI-65460]
- New: Generics: Support wrapping T into T [WI-62769]
- Fix: Generic autocomplete does not work with class properties. [WI-63845]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.3 Is Now Available
Explore the new features in PhpStorm 2023.3: support for PHP 8.3, the Pest test framework, improvements for Symfony projects and AI Assistant.
PhpStorm Now Supports PHP 8.3
PhpStorm now provides full support for PHP 8.3 feature: the new `#[Override]` attribute and `json_validate()` function, and more!