PhpStorm 2023.1.2 is released
A new bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2023.1 is now available.
You can update to it using the Toolbox App or right from inside the IDE. You can also download PhpStorm 2023.1.2 from the website.
Notable changes in this update:
- Fix: Editor tabs scroll very slowly [IDEA-318576]
- Fix: Project on an NFS mounted drive is considered read-only [IDEA-315865]
- Fix: Angular: Incorrect type evaluation for pipes with transform property with indirect function instead of method [WEB-50918]
- Fix: Improve documentation for Angular related symbols [WEB-33153]
- Fix: CSS Custom Properties: Whitespace is marked as incorrect value [WEB-20700]
- Fix: Stop Debug button is missing from the main toolbar during web debugging since 2023.1.1 [WI-72524]
- Fix: IDE ignores indentation settings that are specified for general SQL dialect [DBE-17878]
- Fix: EXPLAIN ANALYSE disappears from context menu for MySQL after first run [DBE-17813]
- Fix: PHPUnit 10: –whitelist option for coverage is no longer supported [WI-71423]
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!