PhpStorm 2023.1.2 is released
A new bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2023.1 is now available.
Notable changes in this update:
- Fix: Editor tabs scroll very slowly [IDEA-318576]
- Fix: Project on an NFS mounted drive is considered read-only [IDEA-315865]
- Fix: Angular: Incorrect type evaluation for pipes with transform property with indirect function instead of method [WEB-50918]
- Fix: Improve documentation for Angular related symbols [WEB-33153]
- Fix: CSS Custom Properties: Whitespace is marked as incorrect value [WEB-20700]
- Fix: Stop Debug button is missing from the main toolbar during web debugging since 2023.1.1 [WI-72524]
- Fix: IDE ignores indentation settings that are specified for general SQL dialect [DBE-17878]
- Fix: EXPLAIN ANALYSE disappears from context menu for MySQL after first run [DBE-17813]
- Fix: PHPUnit 10: –whitelist option for coverage is no longer supported [WI-71423]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm Now Supports PHP 8.3
PhpStorm now provides full support for PHP 8.3 feature: the new `#[Override]` attribute and `json_validate()` function, and more!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…