PhpStorm 2023.1.3 is released
A new bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2023.1 is now available.
Notable changes in this update:
- Fix: Test root imported from phpunit.xml located in a subdirectory overwrites the correct one [WI-72035]
- Fix: TypeScript parsing incorrectly identifies function exports from Redux Toolkit [WEB-42559]
- Fix: IDEA crashes on using “navigation” raycast feature [IDEA-317346]
- Introduce Volar support for Vue to fix a problem with Typescript 5.0 in Vue SFC [WEB-60063]
- Fix: Showing “combineLatest” function from rxjs as deprecated [WEB-51889]
- Fix: Vue+Typescript: enum key is not resolved in template [WEB-60418]
- Fix: CSS color preview in gutter looks faded since 2023.1 [WEB-60930]
- Add option to enable/disable automatic interpolation of string literals [WEB-60546]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…