PyCharm 96.596 is available
Another week, another build — and this one is probably the last before the PyCharm 1.0 beta release. This time we’ve got quite a few goodies for you:
- Official support for Python 2.7 (fixed many minor compatibility issues that were present in earlier builds);
- Much better completion after dot when the type of the variable to the left of the dot is unknown;
- Possibility to add and remove paths when configuring a Python interpeter (which allows you to specify paths to external libraries installed outside of site-packages);
- Possibility to suppress inspection reports;
- Support for the LESS dialect of CSS;
- Support for code formatting in Django templates.
As usual, more fixes are listed in the release notes – including a nasty performance regression that slowed down the code analysis in Django projects quite lot. You can download PyCharm from the EAP page.