Today we’ve got one more new EAP build for you — probably one of the last before the final release of PyCharm 1.0. The goodies inside include:
- Yet another round of performance improvements (as usual — if you’re not happy, please send us a CPU snapshot!);
- New “Create Package” action (to create a directory and __init__.py inside it);
- Improved completion of import statements;
- Possibility to specify any file as the Django settings file;
- Improved support for Google App Engine auto-configuration and Django on GAE projects;
- And all other bugfixes listed in the Release Notes.