PyCharm build 96.1203 is available
Today we’ve got one more new EAP build for you — probably one of the last before the final release of PyCharm 1.0. The goodies inside include:
- Yet another round of performance improvements (as usual — if you’re not happy, please send us a CPU snapshot!);
- New “Create Package” action (to create a directory and __init__.py inside it);
- Improved completion of import statements;
- Possibility to specify any file as the Django settings file;
- Improved support for Google App Engine auto-configuration and Django on GAE projects;
- And all other bugfixes listed in the Release Notes.
Subscribe to Blog updates
PyCharm 2023.3.4: AI Assistant’s Efficiency Boosters and a more powerful Django Structure tool window
This year, we are trying out a new approach with our releases, moving away from a quarterly schedule to more regular monthly feature-rich releases. This change is intended to deliver new features more rapidly and streamline the feedback process. Upgrade to PyCharm 2023.3.4 New AI Assistant…
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 6: In-editor Code Review
Our new EAP build for PyCharm 2024.1 is now available for you to download! This new build is packed with a bunch of updates to the integration with version control systems. You can download the new version from our website, update directly from the IDE or via the free Toolbox App, or use snaps…
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5: Model Cards for Hugging Face Models, Updates for the HTTP Client, and More
Packed with numerous new features and enhancements, PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5 brings extended support for GitHub Actions, updates to the HTTP Client, and much more.