PyCharm build 96.1203 is available
Today we’ve got one more new EAP build for you — probably one of the last before the final release of PyCharm 1.0. The goodies inside include:
- Yet another round of performance improvements (as usual — if you’re not happy, please send us a CPU snapshot!);
- New “Create Package” action (to create a directory and __init__.py inside it);
- Improved completion of import statements;
- Possibility to specify any file as the Django settings file;
- Improved support for Google App Engine auto-configuration and Django on GAE projects;
- And all other bugfixes listed in the Release Notes.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PyCharm 2023.2 EAP 5: Black Formatter Integration, Endpoints Tool Window for Django REST Framework
This EAP build includes the Black formatter integration, a new Endpoints tool window for Django REST framework, the Run Anything tool, support for installing dependencies from pyproject.toml, inlay parameter name hints, and much more!
PyCharm 2023.2 EAP 4 Is Out!
The third EAP build brings improvements that include the new AI assistant and support for DevContainers.
PyCharm 2023.2 EAP 3 Is Out!
The third EAP build brings improvements for working with Docker compose and an update to the pytest support.