The PyCharm 4.5.3 has been uploaded and is now available from the download page.
It also will be available soon as a patch update from within the IDE (from PyCharm 4.5.x only).
As a recap, this minor bug update delivers the following fixes and improvements:
- a number of fixes for Django support, mostly related to the new manage.py tool.
- a bunch of improvements in Python refactorings and the new auto-intention: convert tuple to list and vice-versa which is available on Alt+Enter over the cursor on a list or a tuple.
- The new option in Python code style settings: “After local imports” on the “Blank lines” tab. Using this field, you can specify the number of blank lines to be inserted after local import inside a function. By default this value is set to 0.
- a couple of important fixes for Python code insight.
- a fix for spurious matplotlib messages in the console.
- a number of fixes for the brand-new Python profiler (including support for Python 2.4 and 2.5).
- a stunning list of fixes for the integrated Deployment tool.
If you would like to discuss your experiences with PyCharm, we look forward to your feedback in comments to this post and on twitter.
Develop with Pleasure!