Announcing the PyCharm 4.5.4 release update
PyCharm 4.5.4 has been uploaded and is now available from the download page.
It also will be available soon as a patch update from within the IDE (from PyCharm 4.5.x only).
The Release notes lists all fixes for this update.
As a recap, this minor bug update delivers the following fixes and improvements:
- a fix for debugging external packages while using remote interpreters (PY-11462).
- a number of fixes for the deployment subsystem.
- a major fix for the Django manage.py tool (PY-16434).
- a few fixes and improvements for the integrated Python debugger.
- a fix for running IPython Notebooks with Anaconda (PY-15938).
- a fix in order to support the local terminal for recently released Windows 10 (IDEA-143300).
- a number of improvements for python code insight, especially a fix for autocompletion when __init__.py contains __all__ (PY-14454).
- a fix of PyCharm hang in case of long console output (PY-14560)
- performance improvement for global inspections (IDEA-136646)
- a fix for viewing images with the debugger’s evaluate window (IDEA-144036)
- a bunch of improvements in underlying IntelliJ Platform and much more.
Download PyСharm 4.5.4 for your platform from our website and please report any problem you found in the Issue Tracker.
If you would like to discuss your experiences with PyCharm, we look forward to your feedback in comments to this post and on twitter.
Develop with Pleasure!