Announcing the PyCharm Edu 3.0.1 release update
Today we bring you PyCharm Edu 3.0.1, an updated version of our free, easy and professional tool for learning programming with Python.
Download PyCharm Edu 3.0.1 for your platform today!
PyCharm Edu 3.0.1 is a small bug-update release that includes some minor fixes for recently added functionality and latest platform improvements as well as a fix for a problem with login to Stepik.
Let’s take a look at what was new in PyCharm Edu 3:
- Brand-new experimental adaptive Python course
- Hyperlinks in task descriptions
- Course preview within the course creation mode
- Running and debugging custom tests
- Automatic course dependencies
- Multiple hints for subtasks
- Python version compatibility information
- Enhanced course view in the course creation mode
- And more
Please see the What’s new page for more details.
If you haven’t checked out PyСharm Edu before, find out how it helps novice programmers with little or no previous programming experience to learn programming with Python easily and effectively.
As an instructor, you can use PyCharm Edu 3 to create, modify and distribute your own courses. Read more on how to create your own course or, for a quick visual overview, watch this video:
We encourage you to download PyCharm Edu 3.0.1 for your platform and start learning (or teaching) Python programming today!
If you already have a previous version of PyCharm Edu 3 installed on your machine, you can update it with a patch: just go to Help | Check for Update.
Other cool things you can do:
- Spread the word about this tool
- Follow us on twitter
- Report bugs or request new features in our public issue tracker
- If you ever need help, you’re always welcome to contact our professional support team
- Read our blog to stay tuned for news, updates and everything that goes on with PyCharm and PyCharm Edu. And do give us feedback on how we’re doing!
JetBrains PyCharm Team
The Drive To Develop!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Livestream: “Python, Django, PyCharm, and More”
Join us for the new PyCharm Livestream episode to learn about everything new in the world of Python on January 25 at 4:00 pm UTC.
Join the Private Preview of Our New Tool for Your ML Experiments!
Join a private preview of our brand-new tool for ML experiments. It lets you set up and launch an experiment from local code on a VM in the cloud directly from PyCharm. We’re granting free access for cloud resources during the preview!
Buy PyCharm. Support Data Science.
This December, we’re offering new users a 30% discount for PyCharm Professional annual subscriptions. We’ll also donate all of the proceeds from this campaign to support NumFOCUS and their sponsored, data science, projects.
PyCharm 2023.3: Feature Spotlight for Django Developers
PyCharm 2023.3 introduces a plethora of features for Django development: Django Structure tool window, Live preview for Django templates, enhancements in code assistance for the Django REST framework, and more! This release is poised to enhance the productivity of developers working with Django. Let…