We are happy to announce that the latest version of PyCharm is now available! You can download it now from our webpage.
In this version we’ve resolved a lot of issues:
- If you would like to disable the automatic activation of the project’s virtualenv in terminal, you can now disable this setting in Settings | Tools | Terminal | Activate virtualenv
- Terminal path can be configured globally
- The terminal on macOS will source your .bash_profile upon activation
- Django: Warnings for non-existing config files, closing tags, code intentions
- IPython and Jupyter Notebook fixes
- Docker: Entrypoints in docker-compose configurations, environment variables on mac, working directory issues
- Python Console: Execute code in console (Shift+Alt+E) indentation fixed, tab completion
- And various other bugs, see the release notes for details
If you have some great ideas about how we can make PyCharm better, please let us know on our issue tracker!
The Drive to Develop