PyCharm 2017.2 Out Now: Docker Compose on Windows, SSH Agent and more
Posted on by
PyCharm 2017.2 is out now! Get it today for Docker Compose support on Windows, SSH Agent, Azure Databases, and Amazon Redshift support.
- We’ve added some small improvements for editing Python files: a quick fix to change the signature of a function you’re calling, an inspection to make sure your Python strings formatted with str.format() work correctly, and auto-completion for type hints
- Docker Compose is additionally supported on Windows (this feature is available only in PyCharm Professional Edition)
- PyCharm 2017.2 supports using SSH Agent to handle your SSH private keys. Compatible tools like Pageant on Windows are also supported. (only in Professional Edition)
- Database tools fully support connecting to Amazon Redshift and Azure Databases (only in Professional Edition)
- Run inline SQL on multiple data source (only in Professional Edition)
- And more, see our what’s new page for details
Get PyCharm 2017.2 now from our website!
-The Drive to Develop