PyCharm 2017.2 Out Now: Docker Compose on Windows, SSH Agent and more
PyCharm 2017.2 is out now! Get it today for Docker Compose support on Windows, SSH Agent, Azure Databases, and Amazon Redshift support.
- We’ve added some small improvements for editing Python files: a quick fix to change the signature of a function you’re calling, an inspection to make sure your Python strings formatted with str.format() work correctly, and auto-completion for type hints
- Docker Compose is additionally supported on Windows (this feature is available only in PyCharm Professional Edition)
- PyCharm 2017.2 supports using SSH Agent to handle your SSH private keys. Compatible tools like Pageant on Windows are also supported. (only in Professional Edition)
- Database tools fully support connecting to Amazon Redshift and Azure Databases (only in Professional Edition)
- Run inline SQL on multiple data source (only in Professional Edition)
- And more, see our what’s new page for details
Get PyCharm 2017.2 now from our website!
-The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Build Django Apps on Google Cloud With PyCharm and Cloud Code
Learn how to build and run your applications both in a local Kubernetes cluster (Docker Desktop or Minikube) and remotely in Google Kubernetes Engine using Cloud Code and PyCharm.
Meet the PyCharm team at EuroPython!
Meet the PyCharm team at Europython 2023! Join a talk by Paul Everitt, Q&A for data science newbies by Jodie Burchell, experts from Anaconda, Hugging face and come by the JetBrains booth to see what's new in PyCharm!
Buy PyCharm. Support Django.
This July, we’re offering new users a 30% discount for PyCharm Professional annual subscriptions. We’ll also donate all of the proceeds from this campaign to the Django Software Foundation.