PyCharm 2017.2.2 is now available
After last week’s RC for PyCharm 2017.2.2 we have fixed some issues on the create new project screen. Get the new version from our website!
Improvements are in the following areas:
- An issue in the creation of Angular CLI projects
- Code insight and inspection fixes: “method may be static” issues, and misidentification of Python 3.7
- Django: Cache conflict with Jinja template project, and Ctrl+Click on widget templates
- Docker: Docker Compose environment variable issues
- And much more, check out the release notes for details
We’d like to thank our users who have reported these bugs for helping us to resolve them! If you find a bug, please let us know on YouTrack.
If you use Django, but don’t have PyCharm Professional Edition yet, you may be interested to learn about our Django Software Foundation promotion. You can get a 30% discount on PyCharm, and support the Django Software Foundation at the same time.
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Build Django Apps on Google Cloud With PyCharm and Cloud Code
Learn how to build and run your applications both in a local Kubernetes cluster (Docker Desktop or Minikube) and remotely in Google Kubernetes Engine using Cloud Code and PyCharm.
Meet the PyCharm team at EuroPython!
Meet the PyCharm team at Europython 2023! Join a talk by Paul Everitt, Q&A for data science newbies by Jodie Burchell, experts from Anaconda, Hugging face and come by the JetBrains booth to see what's new in PyCharm!
Buy PyCharm. Support Django.
This July, we’re offering new users a 30% discount for PyCharm Professional annual subscriptions. We’ll also donate all of the proceeds from this campaign to the Django Software Foundation.