PyCharm 2017.2.3 out now!

We’re happy to announce PyCharm 2017.2.3, get it now from our website.

New in this version:

• Support for Docker Compose v3.0 and v3.1 files (versions 3.2 and 3.3 are not yet supported, we hope to support them in PyCharm 2017.3)
  • Python Console for Docker and Docker Console (only on macOS and Linux for now, due to Windows Firewall issues, see PY-25341 for a workaround)
  • Faster skeleton generation for Docker and Docker Compose
  • Various code inspection problems have been solved. See the release notes for details

We’d like to thank all users who sent us feedback on YouTrack and through other support channels.

-PyCharm Team
The Drive to Develop

This entry was posted in Release Announcements and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to PyCharm 2017.2.3 out now!

1. Zhaoyu Zhang says:

Got an error: Download file size mismatch.

2. A S says:

My Tools > Run Manage.py Tasks menu item is missing. Did it disappear in this release?

• Ernst Haagsman says:

Could you make sure that Django support is enabled? Settings | Languages & Frameworks | Django?

• A S says:

I figured it out. While my Django support was enabled, I was missing my settings file. Once I set my settings file, the Run manage.py tasks menu item was enabled. Thanks for pointing me the right direction.

3. flo says:

Each update (silent install) is removing my remote deployment configuration. This is really annoying. Why does it claim that config settings will be kept from the previous version?

4. John says:

Release Notes? I want to see whats fixed before I upgrade again and check for regressions. as you fixed some in 2017.2.1 then regressed them in 2017.2.2

5. Jeffrey says:

It seems like I can’t “Enabling Creation of Documentation Comments” after upgrade.

When I hit there ” then press Enter, there’s no comment with :args and :params in my comment.

6. Michael Seery says:

SHA-256 checksum link is broken.

7. Tara says:

If I want to search for packages (settings > project interpreter > +) it says “nothing to show”. I’ve installed the package I wanted through the command line, but would like to use it in Pycharm.

8. Viktor says:

Just tried to update my PyCharm Community Edition 2017.1 to 2017.2.3 using existing configs on my MacOS High Sierra and it just hangs on start and that’s all. I can’t use it anymore – it hangs every relaunch (btw only “Force Quit” works to quit it). Any ideas how to resolve this issue or what logs should I provide to you?