PyCharm 2017.3 EAP 7
The latest and greatest early access program (EAP) version of PyCharm is now available from our website:
SSH Config Support for Database Connections
You’ve been able to connect to remote interpreters using your SSH config file’s settings since a couple of EAPs already, and now we’ve brought this new functionality to SSH proxies for databases as well. If you use bastion hosts to connect to your RDS / EC2 databases on AWS, this will help you out a lot.
Angular 2 Property Binding
PyCharm now supports code completion for Angular 2 property binding. If you haven’t used them yet, check the Angular docs for details.
- The IDE will now no longer flag a `raise` with no arguments in a `finally` block
- We’ve made some improvements to the Docker run configurations, let us know how you like them in the comments
- And more, have a look at the release notes for details
If these features sound interesting to you, try them yourself:
As a reminder, PyCharm EAP versions:
- Are free, including PyCharm Professional Edition EAP
- Will work for 30 days from being built, you’ll need to update when the build expires
If you run into any issues with this version, or another version of PyCharm, please let us know on our YouTrack. If you have other suggestions or remarks, you can reach us on Twitter, or by commenting on the blog.