PyCharm 2017.3 EAP 9
This week’s early access program (EAP) version of PyCharm is now available from our website:
We’re entering the last weeks until the release, and we’re focusing on fixing up the last remaining bugs.
Improvements in This Version
- All words in Django’s settings.py have been added to our spellcheck dictionary, so no more false positives for ‘WSGI’ or ‘clickjacking’.
- The debugger speedups now install correctly for a snap-installed PyCharm
- TypeScript 2.6 is now supported (TypeScript, and other WebStorm features, are available only in the Professional Edition)
- And more, have a look at the release notes for details
If these features sound interesting to you, try them yourself:
If you are using a recent version of Ubuntu (16.04 and later) you can also install PyCharm EAP versions using snap:
`sudo snap install [pycharm-professional | pycharm-community] –classic –edge`
If you already used snap for the previous version, you can update using:
`sudo snap refresh [pycharm-professional | pycharm-community] –classic –edge`
As a reminder, PyCharm EAP versions:
- Are free, including PyCharm Professional Edition EAP
- Will work for 30 days from being built, you’ll need to update when the build expires
If you run into any issues with this version, or another version of PyCharm, please let us know on our YouTrack. If you have other suggestions or remarks, you can reach us on Twitter, or by commenting on the blog.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PyCharm 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Open!
UI/UX Enhancements, Support for PEP 647, and More The Early Access Program for PyCharm 2023.3 kicks off today, offering you a sneak peek of the exciting new features and improvements we expect to include in the next major release. If you’re not familiar with how the EAP works, please read this…
PyCharm 2023.2 EAP 5: Black Formatter Integration, Endpoints Tool Window for Django REST Framework
This EAP build includes the Black formatter integration, a new Endpoints tool window for Django REST framework, the Run Anything tool, support for installing dependencies from pyproject.toml, inlay parameter name hints, and much more!
PyCharm 2023.2 EAP 4 Is Out!
The third EAP build brings improvements that include the new AI assistant and support for DevContainers.